Saturday, April 28, 2012

Your Help Needed

If you are reading this blog, I do hope that you find it helpful and encouraging in your journey. I am on a journey also and there times when I wonder if I have made any difference; whether by giving hope, increasing faith or challenging someone to stretch out of there comfort-zone and grasp all that God has waiting for them. As i seek to expand my harvest field I find that I need helpers. In order to get this blog picked up by other blogs and search engines, I need you to spread the word. If you find a particular article helpful, please post the link on your Facebook or Twitter accounts. If you have a blog, please include a link on it. Also, please take a moment to become a follower of this blog. Together we can make an impact in our world.

No comments:

Post a Comment